Monday 28 March 2011

~My Love After Allah and Rasul(^^)~


 your mother by rashid bikha

When its comin
Pain in my chest is nearly killin me
barely able to breathe..

It make me remind of my ma’ and ‘abah
Coz seems no one ‘ll care bout me like they did
Always be there for me
In my thick and thin
Their warmth  and tender love,
patience and preserverance to raise me up..
yap,i really miz them now!

Thanks Allah
For this beautiful gift
Then who should i give my respect and my honour to
After Allah and Rasulullah?
No one but my mom and dad(^^)

 Remember what Luqman Al-Hakim said,to her son:
“And We have enjoined on man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years give thanks to Me and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination.But if they (both) strive with you to make you join in worship with Me others that of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not, but behave with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who turns to Me in repentance and in obedience. Then to Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do.(Sura Luqman:14-15)

p/s:to those who still have ur parents by your side,pleaz take care for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment